Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Japan!

I've got some kids obsessed with Anime and Japanamation and, well, all things Japanese. And I was thinking of putting together some lessons on Japanese cooking and culture and language, as sort of an educational Before to some video game playing parties for the teen/pre-teen set.

And then I found Cooking With Dog. Omg, new fav show.

Bento box episode:


More bento goodness at LJ.

And then my friend Forte turned me on to the Cookbook over at Kids Web Japan.

Anyone else have great resources for some mini lessons on Japan and Japanese culture and cooking?

1 comments:

JessA said...

There are some great pics of Bento Box lunches at Flickr! Let me grab a link! :)

http://www.flickr.com/groups/bentoboxes/

I yearn to be as creative as they are.

 

Latest Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Easy Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Joy~Bliss~Love~Magick | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks