Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Promise of a New Day

Yep, yep, just like the Paula Abdul song.

Alternative title: Don't Call It a Comeback (and now I had to go look for the LL Cool J video and now I'm all drooling over LL *le sigh*)


Yeah, so, anyway. Today is a Pajama Day here at the lagoon! And I'm decorating for harvest. It's time to set up the Autumnal altars and invite these old ghosts to come around out of hiding. You can't haunt me if I invite you to my table.

I also have some decisions to make about travel. But I'm not making them right this minute.

And I have some finished objects! So I'll try and get back to this blog tonight to post pics of all the decorations and my amigurumi!

0 comments:

 

Latest Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Easy Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Joy~Bliss~Love~Magick | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks