Monday, September 15, 2008

My mother's father is dying

Supposedly.

No, really, he is dying.

I hope his passing is as painless as can be. And that's about as much emotion as I can put into it.

I've never met him. He didn't even ask to meet me until a year or so ago. He didn't speak to my mother for nearly 40 years. It's a long and sordid story, but I don't consider him a relative or, really, any kind of person of consequence in my life.

There may be money that trickles down to me, and that would be nice enough.

Hmm, I thought I had more to say about all this.

0 comments:

 

Latest Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Easy Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Joy~Bliss~Love~Magick | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks