Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Yay! 2009 is all gone! Buh-bye, shitastic year!

I've got a lot of things brewing/percolating/marinating for 2010. Some really great energy from that Blue Moon and I think, perhaps, it's just my time to get back onto my Path. I'm feeling there is a way, here, so close, to melding my spirituality, my community organizing & political interests and my arts-craftsy stuff all together. Into something that both feeds my soul and can be a source of income for me.

I'm starting by creating, because this is the best way I know to get a hold of my thoughts and focus. I bought this Goddess Workbook Planner from Goddess Leonie and I lurve it. I have printed it out and I'm completing it bit by bit and it's really helping me visualize what I want my life and space and self to be. Good stuff. If you are in need of some focus and prompting, I highly recommend it. Her whole site is gorgeous and inspirational.

I'm also updating my Pagan Home Management Binder, which I have sort of let go of in recent months. I'm rereading that thread, which my friend Jess and I ran over at mdc, and it's bringing back a lot of great memories----of making the binder and of working with Jess, who is amazing. I'm hoping to collaborate more with her in the future.

Anyway, I'm hoping I'll have more tangible to show/write about in the next couple of days. :)

0 comments:

 

Latest Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Easy Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Joy~Bliss~Love~Magick | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks