Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Losing and regaining steam

So the new system took a hit when I returned to work. My joesgoals took a nosedive, I did NOT rememberthemilk and things generally got sloppy.

But, I'm picking up the pieces today. Things are going better. I've finished the last of the filing. The kitchen and bathroom and master bedroom are tidy. Even the living room is relatively picked-up. I'm pleased.

I have plenty on today's to-do and the weather is lovely today so there's no excuse not to get these things done! I'm going to do my online RTMs afer breakfast and then get some weekly housework stuff done. If there's time, perhaps I'll take the kids over for a dip in the pool before work.

0 comments:

 

Latest Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Easy Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Joy~Bliss~Love~Magick | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks