Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Geek out

Ok, I've got an iPhone!! Feeling so happy in my geekdom.

I'm loading up and auditioning apps. So far, I love the games Gaia Lite and TapOut. For Twitter, the current top contenders are Tweetdeck (which I use on my MacBook) and twitterific. I love the look of twitbird and that it automatically threads conversations but then there is a lot more clutter on screen--- and thus more scrolling. I hear greT things abt tweetie but i want to put off paying fir apps as long as possible.

So, if you have apps you love, let me know!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

 

Latest Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Easy Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Joy~Bliss~Love~Magick | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks