Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Insomnia and Anxiety

Oh, what a lovely combination!

I could not sleep last night. It was one of those nights where I could not turn my brain off from saying and thinking horrible, scary, awful things. I tried daydreaming, talking to Rob, deep breathing. Self-guided meditation finally did it. I am so glad I know how to do that, btw. I learned this particular method in high school health class and it may be the #1 most useful thing I ever learned in high school.

I feel better today, although now I have a bit of a headache. It's raining and I'm pleased. Today is my last day of work for the week. We have a busy weekend ahead, so I'll take the next few days to finish some home improvement projects and get some down time.

0 comments:

 

Latest Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Easy Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Joy~Bliss~Love~Magick | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks