Saturday, September 5, 2009

TGI 3 day weekend

We all have sleepover-hangover here at Casa McFarm. Jules had 2 friends sleep over last night. People are cranky. We need caffeine, greasy food and naps. :)

Some things I stumbled upon this week.

People of Walmart (It's a website, google it. I'm not linking it.)
I think this site is both classist and racist. I'm no fan of Wal*Mart to be sure, but I really dislike this kind of nasty picking on people. Not that I haven't done something similar IRL with friends, but somehow it seems grosser in written form. Plus, there is a shitload of fat-hate on there. Ick

Tip Junkie September Really great check list for stuff that might need to be on your September to do list!

Now do this! You give it a list, it tells you to do it!

Sex without orgasms, on purpose Yeah, I don't know. If the underlying assumptions she makes are actually true, polyamory makes a lot more sense than no-orgasm sex.

0 comments:

 

Latest Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Easy Blog Tricks

Powered By Blogger

Great Morning ©  Copyright by Joy~Bliss~Love~Magick | Template by Blogger Templates | Blog Trick at Blog-HowToTricks